Cycle Friendly Clew Bay
The Westport Plaza Hotel are a proud cycle friendly hotel with all the facilities you will need to make your cycling holiday one to remember!
Why not base yourself at the Westport Plaza Hotel and take time to explore the beauty and wonder of Westport and Clew Bay on your bike! Westport has recently been awarded the coveted title of Ireland’s first cycle friendly destination.
The initiative, which captures the EuroVelo Route and the Wild Atlantic Way includes “local knowledge” routes such as the Westport Greenway, as well as the Clew Bay Loop, pilgrim routes and lake routes. Visiting cyclists will be able to plan their trips with downloadable maps that have details on route distances and elevations.
Facilities on site include :
· Secure covered overnight bike storage with CCTV for guaranteed peace of mind.
· Bike maintenance stand and tools
· Emergency repair kits
· Laundry facilities available (for a small additional charge)
· Bike hire facilities on site offering a wide range of road and electric bikes. They also offer a shuttle bus service to pick up and drop off points along the Great Western Greenway.
· Relax and unwind in the C Club Leisure Centre with pool, jacuzzi bath & steam room
For more information on the stunning routes in Westport and Clew Bay visit Cycle Friendly Clew Bay below