BECOME PART OF THE WESTPORT HOTEL GROUP TEAM!!
We would like to welcome new members to our valued work team. If you feel you have something special to offer that could help make a difference not just to our guests experience but also our work colleagues we want to hear from you.
Why come and work for us?
We are a family run business which means everyone knows each other. It is a happy, friendly environment to work in and we strive to ensure each employee feels valued for the work they do here.
We believe our team is our greatest asset. We want to expand our already successful team with people who can add experience and knowledge to make it an even better team. We offer our guests a great Hotel experience with genuine friendly service from each and every employee.
We offer training, development, and promotional opportunities within the Group. We are proud to promote ambition and progression with a series of in-house training and external sponsored training programmes.
WE HAVE THE FOLLOWING FLEXIBLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE TO SUIT YOUR WORK / LIFE BALANCE AND PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES.
PART TIME, FULL TIME, MORNINGS, EVENINGS, MIDWEEK OR WEEKENDS
GENERAL MANAGER ( WESTPORT COAST HOTEL )
SPA MANAGER AT SPA VEDA ( WESTPORT COAST HOTEL )
SPA THERAPISTS ( FULL & PART TIME )
EXECUTIVE HEAD CHEF - WESTPORT COAST
HOST/CASHIER COVEYS RESTAURANT
ASSISTANT FOOD & BEVERAGE MANAGER
ASSISTANT ACCOMMODATION MANAGER
Added Benefits of working with the Westport Hotel Group
· Complimentary use of gym and pool facilities
· Comprehensive onboarding programme to the Westport Hotel Group
· Progressive supervisor and management accredited training programmes
· Employee recognition awards
· Meals provided whilst you are on duty
· 20% discount on staff dining with family members in our restaurants (max 8 people)
· Up to 20% accommodation discount for immediate family members
· Active sports and social club
· Nightclub entry
· Uniforms provided
· Bike to work scheme
EMAIL YOUR CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: 098 55088
We would be delighted to hear from you!